1. Tear down the phone and take out the logic board
Firstly, we need to tear down the iPhone display screen. Loosen the screws and remove the metal plate, then disconnect the battery cable and all the display screen connectors. Take out the SIM card tray. Carefully pry out the logic board from the phone, and fixing it on the PCB board holder. The NAND flash chipset is in the center of the logic board, which contains the memory data of the phone. We need to separate it so that we can restore the 256G data in it. Let’s move to the next step.
2. Separate the NAND flash chipset, copy and restore the data
3. Reballing the NAND flash and install it to the logic board
4. Install the logic board back to the iPhone and connect the display screen back
5. Store the iPhone in DFU mode and assemble the iPhone
Finally, we need to know that the manipulation above is under the hands of the professional repair person’s, and with the technological devices. The iPhone logic board life will be shortened after the storage upgrade procedure. We suggest you consider it times if you want to do it to your iPhone X. Anyway, Etrade Supply has the best iPhone X replacement parts here. Please go to our online store or contact us if you need any parts for iPhone repair.