הבלוג של phoneparts

phoneparts

עדכונים:

פוסטים: 240

החל ממאי 2017

Google’s Pixel flagship smartphone range, although offering stellar specifications and good performance, has been ridden with bugs ever since the original launch back in 2016. With the latest Android 8.1 Oreo software update, the Pixel XL (2016) has been reported to have gotten a charging bug that makes the why does my phone get hot receive more power than usual from the power adapter. According to reports, some Pixel XL units are apparently receiving 25W (8V/ 2.8A) instead of the ideal 18W (9V/ 2A).

Pixel%20XL%20Hit%20by%20Overcurrent%20Charging%20Bug%20After%20Android%208.1%20Oreo%20Update%3B%20Fix%20Coming%20SoonAccording to a report by Android Police, this new bug causes the Pixel XL to take in 40 percent more charge than usual (25W compared to 18W), causing the phone to frequently alternate between entering and leaving the charging state; this has been spotted as the Pixel XL repeatedly shows the “Charging Rapidly” indication for some users. The issue is reported to have occurred while using the stock charger.

Android Police notes that the stock charger is well-equipped to handle these kind of surges and will automatically cut off supply when it sights such a bug. The bug was initially reported to Google’s in-house Issue Tracker back in January this year. Almost two months after the post, Google has respondedin in a support forum post saying, “Thank you for submitting information on this bug. Our engineering team has verified a fix that will be rolling out in the coming weeks to prevent this from occurring.

Tests run by our safety engineers have also confirmed that even if a momentary overcurrent draw of the kind described were to occur in normal-use conditions, it would not pose a safety hazard. In addition, Pixel XL was designed with multiple layers of safety protections to further prevent overheating: the phone input circuit is designed to carry more than the observed level of current; both the battery and the phone have multiple layers of protection to avoid battery and why is my phone hot overheating and overcharging; the in-box charger, as well as any third party chargers that meet safety industry standards (UL and similar), have overcurrent protection.”

עוד מהבלוג של phoneparts

Infinix Zero 5 Pro to be available from tonight on Flipkart

Infinix Zero 5 Pro which was launched last month in India will go on sale tonight on Flipkart at 12 AM. The Infinix Zero 5 Pro with 6GB + 128GB is priced at Rs 19,999. The Infinix Zero 5 with 6GB + 64 GB is already available for sale on Flipkart for Rs 17,999. The lg g3 screen replacement is the...

תגובות

פורסם לפני 2 years

LG Q6 (LG G6 mini) gets benchmarked ahead of July 11 official unveil

Reports claim LG plans to unveil a brand new Android phone spare parts next week, a mini version of its G6 flagship. Given that not much has transpired when it comes to information about specs, the listing of the handset on Geekbench gives us the opportunity to talk more about the so-called LG G6 mini. As some of you might be aware, the initial report...

תגובות

תגיות:

פורסם לפני 3 years

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

I've been testing Samsung's new Galaxy S9 and larger, slightly stepped-up Galaxy S9 Plus($839.99 at Amazon.com) for over a week. And while I'm 85 percent certain that these beautiful, powerful phones are two of the best that money can buy, the remaining 15 percent of me is disappointed that the world's largest Android brand couldn't do a little better. From a bird's eye view, I see...

תגובות

תגיות:

פורסם לפני 2 years

תגובות

טופ 20 - בלוגים

מתחברים לסלונה

הכתבות הנקראות ביותר

אסור לפספס

בחזרה למעלה